Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Working it out

I never imagined how much fun it would be to watch the books get illustrated and colored!  I am fairly certain that Buster York hates me from time to time.  I often say things like "I don't like that color but I don't know how to fix it" or "that font doesn't sit right with me but I don't know why".  The good news is that David is very mild mannered, calm and always willing to listen to me and work it out with me!  We seem to work well together when we talk things through.

Then from time to time he will throw something at me that I hadn't given any thought to - Like "what do you invision on the back covers?"

Back Covers?  OMG - I never even thought about that!

So our conversation goes a little like this -

Me: "well, um what if..."

He: "yeah, I kind of like that but..."

Me: "ok, well, um what if...."

He " it could work, I wonder if..."

Me: "OH, We could..."

He: "I like that..."

Only problem is that goes on for 30 minutes or so before we get to the "I like that part" but it is so fun to get to there that I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment: